Thursday, June 2, 2011

Help Explain Scientology to Postcardmania employee

From: "Carly Switzer" <Carly@postcardmania.com>
To: "Irving Paiewonsky" <irving@postcardmania.com>
Subject: I need your help
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:37:10 -0500

Hi Irving,

First off, I really want to say  how much of a JOY you were in the course room today. You really helped me understand and I am jealous of your knowledge! I can't wait for next Wednesday so I can learn more about communication, and more about you as well!

With that said, I need your help with something.

As you probably know I have a boyfriend, his name is Chris, and he does not believe in scientology AT ALL. This is a struggle for me because it's apart of my everyday life, and I LOVE the concept of bettering your mind, and I have future plans in taking further scientology courses. But I can't say the same for Chris. Chris just recently was shown the works of scientology through me and PostcardMania. I don't know if you know this or not but he used to work at the warehouse, so he is fully aware/knows of scientology, but I think that because he doesn't understand fully WHAT scientology IS, and he doesn't have ANY reality on how it could help HIM, he thinks very BAD things about it, says bad things about it, makes false accusations about it...Obviously you must know how this could make me feel. Seeming as though my aunt is a scientologist, and my mother and sister take the courses here...I'm sure you get the point. But I find myself getting angry at him because he doesn't fully understand and he makes false statements and such...


I was wondering if you had any experience handling someone like this? And what can I do or what can you help me with to better explain to HIM what the concept of scientology is about...

Carly Switzer
PostcardMania
1-800-628-1804 ext.234
Fax 727-442-5130
Carly@PostcardMania.com

No comments:

Post a Comment