Thursday, June 2, 2011

scientology homosexuality reference

From: "Cindy Wilson" <Cindy@postcardmania.com>
To: "'Irving Paiewonsky'" <Irving@PostcardMania.com>
Subject: not a priority
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 18:30:39 -0400


I was talking to someone about homosexuality and I was trying to remember where I saw more data from LRH on it.  The common member vpt is well that’s aberrated and 1.1 and Wrong etc.  But I did get some other data, I believe from tapes, in 1 or 2 places, where he was talking about it from a slightly different light.  Like from the situations where occasionally some thetan is, say being a woman and then a woman again and again and she’s really getting into the game of it.  Then she finds she’s picked up a male body and isn’t into switching the game.  That sort of thing.



It’s my own observation that while you get some homosexuals that are extremely promiscuous, deviant, 1.1, immoral etc., you sometimes also get some that find themselves a partner, are monogamous,  not observably 1.1 etc.  



Do you know where there’s a reference?

Thanks.


Cindy Wilson
VP Human Resources
PostcardMania

No comments:

Post a Comment